Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Must Have Item: Good Works - Makes a Difference Jewelry

I'm a total sucker for anything in fashion that goes toward a charity. I think it's a definite win-win situation, I get to have a fabulous new piece of fashion and someone benefits from the money that I've spent. I already tell the hubby that I'm just helping the economy one purchase at a time with my spending, so I love that I can help even more beyond what I already donate with time and money for certain charities/organizations with a small purchase. 
Recently I came across Good Works Makes a Difference jewelry. Good Works Mission is described as  "a company created to promote a lifestyle of expressing essential virtues and wisdom through fashion in order to spread and elevate humanitarianism. We are committed to donating 25% of net profits to good causes to inspire, empower, and give hope to one individual, one family, and one community at a time."  
All the Jewelry is unique and empowering. Inspired by their movement to “make a difference” in the lives of individuals, families and communities. Each bracelet is dressed with a positive messages, and who doesn't love that!? 

I can't seem to decide which one I like the best, but I've posted a few of my favorites below. Be sure to check out good works website and Tres Belle Boutique is also carrying these online and in store. Be sure to check them out!







2 comments:

  1. I love these! How empwering AND pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how the bright ones look, and what great messages!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog