Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wedding Bliss

Recently I was approached by my wedding photographers, Ambiance Studios {amazing work!!} that Veil Magazine wanted to do a spread on our wedding. I am very excited that we are featured as one of the weddings in the Summer 2012 edition on stands now. 

We've also been featured on Milwaukee's Premier Bride website and blog today. For everyone who is married out there, you know how much work goes into the planning and it's definitely nice to see it featured! Check out the spot here, and the blog here

And just for fun, I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the day. And yes, I "styled" my wedding, what fashionista wouldn't!? {grins}




















4 comments:

  1. nice pics Come to see my page and follow me if you like it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this Brittany! Scott and I had so much fun photographing your wedding and designing your Italian fine art book from Italy! Miss you both! <3 xoxo Cathy and Scott Erickson www.scottandcathyerickson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your dress was so dramatic and gorgeous! Can't wait to get married myself sometime in the next couple of years :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! It was quite the beautiful day!! Congrats on the magazine spread :) so cool!!
    -kristina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog