Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wear it yourself: Colored Bottoms


Colored bottoms are EVERYWHERE. I've blogged about it before, but thought I would post a picture of my outfit today for work (I know I definitely push "business casual" to the limits, but they leave us alone in Product Development because we are the "creative" ones). 

Remember to pair your colored bottoms with neutral shades. Below I've paired my mint green bottoms with a nude burn out with white lace tank and a light chambray shirt over. Pair with heels or flats, layered jewelry and you are ready to go. :)


Burnout/Lace Tank: Blue Pepper $39- Tres Belle Boutique


Chambray top: Forever 21 $19.90


Gold butterfly necklace w/ Dec. birthstone drop Magnolia metal 
Mint/Rhinestone necklace - Tres Belle Boutique


Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad - Kohl's (Sold out online, but still in stores)





Re-mixing my jewelry from this post :)


Love my Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear polish in Coral Reef



Dog: Not for sale :) But she sure does look cute with the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog