Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Contest: The Closet Challenge

Remember the scene in the first Sex and the City movie when they show her new closet? I want that. As a lover of fashion I respect a great closet.

We live in a small, 3 bedroom, 1941 house right outside of Milwaukee...as you can imagine, the closet space sucks. Since it's just me and my husband, I negotiated a bedroom for a closet :) Like a true Fashionista, I need my space to be creative. Much to my husband's dislike, this room is usually a hot mess with clothes and jewelry everywhere from where I spent the morning in a frantic rush trying to create my perfect look of the day. It's my space, and I love it. 
My closet <3

Of course I dream of this....
And these....

OK, you get the point, on to the contest. :)

Up for grabs: A $50 Gift Certificate to Tres Belle Boutique. This can be used at the store in Lake Geneva, WI or online. 

How to enter: Post a picture of your closet (no worries, it doesn't have to look like these, it can be a mess for all I care!!-Mine is!) to Belle époque's Facebook page
In one to two sentences caption the picture with why you deserve the $50 gift certificate. 
For example: For every new piece of clothing I buy, I will donate 2. 
Or...
I'm a mother of 3 kids...all girls!

**You need a minimum of 10 "likes" to be eligible to win and the person with the most "likes by Wednesday, April 18th wins the $50 Gift Certificate. **

So what are you waiting for? Run to your closet, get your picture and start getting your Facebook friends to vote! 



{Photo credits: Fashionista Brit's Closet, houzz.com, theberry.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog