Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vintage Love

We've had several vintage posts lately (read more HERE) and I thought I would put an outfit together to show how I mix my old with new. I fell in love with this skirt at one of the vintage markets I went to last fall. It was $10. Amazing right? Everyone thought I was crazy when I told them I was going to take this extremely dressy skirt and pair it with a white tank (white v-neck pocket tee looks cute too!). I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. 




 Skirt: Vintage Emmanuelle Khanh Paris. Purse: LV, Necklace: Vintage Ralph Lauren. Jacket: F21 (similar HERE),  Tank: F21. Bracelets: Anthro, vintage, F21. Shoes: ELLE, Kohl's (similar HERE). Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs. Ring: La Vie Parisienne @Tres Belle Boutique. Nail Polish: Color Club, Age of Aquarius



Photos done beautifully by Molly Kreeger Photography {Love!}

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great combo! Also loving all your wrist candy!

    Sarah & Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket!

    xo, Megan

    www.indieflower-meg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the dressy skirt paired with more casual items up top! I love mixing contrasting pieces together, especially skirts with more casual tops!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog today! Love your blog and am now following as well :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove this outfit!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really really really in love with your bag!! So chic! And the overall outfit is just gorgeous! Great blog!

    ~Meghan

    Voila-Meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great outfit of yours.You rock the skirt and the bag is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog