Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chicago History Museum - Fashion Photo Recap

The Charles James Exhibit was great at the Chicago History Museum. Unfortunately you were not able to take pictures of the actual exhibit (I was bummed, because the dresses were A-Mazing), but here are a few pictures from the museum of other clothing making a part of Chicago's past. 

Marshall Fields (sigh, I miss them, I don't really love Macy's)

Who know the Stock Exchange liked prints too :P

Bes-Ben Hats


Typical beach wear in the 50s

Period dress

The front of the Charles James exhibit

If you are in the area and have a chance, be sure to check out the Chicago History Museum. I can't wait until they post the next fashion exhibit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog