Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Blues

Happy Labor Day everyone! 

I have to say, I really love these 3 day weekends. I think they should be every week :P

To finish off my Chambray Shirt how to, I have one last post before I retire my light chambray and actively search for a darker version for the fall season. 

I have to say, the minute September rolls around, all I can think about are boots {which I'm finding my calfs are too thick for - wtf?!}, sweaters - I can't believe I'm saying this...ask me again in a few months...when I'm nose deep in them at work {grin}, scarves, leather jackets {sigh}. This is the hardest time of the year for me to dress. I'm sick of my summer clothes, it's still too hot to wear fall clothes without dying of heat...so, yeah, time to put on my creative hat and see what I can come up with. 

I've already checked a few major items off my fall must have list...short boots, leather jacket, new sunglasses, I was a bad girl at Macy's last week when left unsupervised. But hey, it was a good sale! Maybe all the shopping and the increasingly long list of on order items at @tresbelleboutique will help me pull something together. 

Be sure to check back tomorrow, I will be posting a giveaway contest! 

Enjoy!


Top: Forever 21 {Similar here}. Tank: H&M. Shorts: Survival.  Bracelets: JCrew, vintage, La Vie Parisian. Bag: Tory Burch. Fedora: Similar Here. Ring: Jared.  Shoes: Nine West.

2 comments:

  1. such an amazing outfit, love the bag!
    have a great weekend!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so darling!!! Im loving this fashion blog!!! You have great stylE! New follower and i cannot wait to read more!

    xo.

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog