Sunday, March 4, 2012

Must Have Item: Lenny & Eva Jewelry

I love jewelry. Seriously, can't have enough, that's why I was thrilled this weekend when @TresBelleBoutiq got their new Lenny & Eva jewelry line in. This jewelry is made in the USA and describes it's self as: 


"A beautiful collection of leather bracelets with interchangeable sentiments. Finally, a statement piece that is as versatile as you are."






Lenny & Eva can be warn in a variety of ways making each piece a creation of each personality. The line created by a mom of three, gives you the ability to have inspiring quotes (I can't decide on just one) at your fingertips all while pairing these with genuine leather cuffs, brass necklaces which you can change between and fun crystal drops. 

I spent most of my afternoon thinking of fun ways to create my new piece. Looking forward to adding to my collection of Lenny & Eva soon and so should you!


Be sure to check out @LennyandEva on Twitter along with their Facebook page for more information or stop by @TresBelleBoutiq (www.tresbelleboutique.net) to create yours today.


Photo credits from www.lennyandeva.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog