Thursday, March 22, 2012

Must Have Item: Esty's helloberry Bracelets

I have a few sites that I can spend hours on, obviously Pintrest is my newest way to waste away hours, but my obsession with etsy has been close to my heart for years. Who doesn't love a site that everything is so unique? A few days ago, I stumbled across @helloberryinc on Pintrest and found their etsy shop (does it get better than THAT?!).

helloberry was started by three girlfriends from Toronto and I'm loving the mix of collections they have to offer that mix color with gold and will layer back to all my new spring and summer clothing nicely. All the bracelets are between $10-$20 and look great alone or layered.


Be sure to check out their blog on their website. It's a great mix of cute things and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog